Our cable ties meet most end-users, with choices covering a wide range in size and strength. The self-locking ball mechanism provides maximum strength and durability for securing all sizes of bundles and speeds up installation, lowering install cost.
Sharp edges and burrs are removed to protect bundle and make installation easy, fast, accurate and secure.
Cable ties are designed to optimise insertion ease and still meet or exceed all application strength requirements.
- Material: 304 & 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- Application: Mass transit, ship building, marine, mining, power stations, petro-chemical off-shore, underground cable laying, solar energy installation and other industrial uses
- Working Temperature: -80 degs C to 538 degs C
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Self-locking ball mechanism for excellent strength and durability
- UV resistant
- 316 grade excellent for highly corrosive environments
- Fire & chemical resistant
- High loop tensile strength
- Smooth rounded edges suitable for all types of cable insulation
- Non-flammable, water resistant / no absorption
|Item Code||Width||Length||Bundle Diameter||Tensile Strength|
Disclaimer: All information above is supplied the manufacturer and to the best of our knowledge is correct & reliable. Customers should decide autonomously about application end use. Under no circumstances is Cable Ties Direct or related companies liable for any damages, indirect or otherwise arising from the sale, resale, transfer, use or mis-use of the product. Liability is limited to the replacement of product deemed to have a manufacturing defect.